Welcome to my FIRST blog!

Hi everyone, I thought I would start a blog about myself and JazzyLee Kidz Biz.

My name is Jasmin and I am a WAHM with two beautiful children, Kailey, 4 and Connor, 2,

JazzyLee Kidz Biz was formed in 2008, after deciding not to return to work, I couldn't bear to leave my children so I decided to look into something else I could do, After thinking awhile and searching I came up with creating an online store where I could bring everything into one store for busy mums! I know how precious time is. It can be difficult to go to the shops, and often you don’t have the time, or capability to get out as much as you would like. If you are anything like me, a mum who looks forward to having "Me" time after the children goes to bed for the night, a cuppa and chocolate to relax in front of the computer, shopping at your own leisure, and having it delivered directly to you without having to drag kiddies around the store... *we all know how much they love shopping!!!) who could ask for more??

I thrive on challenges, and as a hearing-impaired Mum, I’m well accustomed to over-coming them, and excelling in my endeavors, just like many other Mothers. I have a passion for shopping and for great quality and affordable clothes for children, so creating an online business was the perfect solution. I love being able to stay home with my children, while helping to provide for my family.

JazzyLee Kidz biz have a wide range of licensed clothes, including many bargains and some higher end fashion lines specifically for children. I’m excited about JazzyLee Kidz Biz, and I’m committed to providing excellent products and customer service to my clients. I am always striving to improve and constantly searching for more!
I am currently in the process of designing and manufacturing my own clothing line, which I hope to have available for sale this year.

I am not much of a writer.. but I hope you enjoy my first blog,

Please be sure to come and visit us at www.jazzyleekidzbiz.com.au
We are currently having MASSIVE summer sale, with savings up to 75% off!
So do come and visit us and grab some beautiful bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment